What happens at the Spring Student-Led Celebration?
- Your child needs to attend conferences with you, since he/she will be leading the conference.
- Please come anytime on Thursday from 3:30-6:30. There will not be scheduled times.
- Teachers will be present at the celebration in the classroom but your child will take the lead and will share with you the same information that we would share at a traditional conference. This is a wonderful opportunity for your child to be a leader and also be the owner of his/her learning.
- Teacher will be available in the classroom for questions.
- If for some reason you cannot attend, your child will bring his/her work home for an at-home celebration!
- If you feel the student-led conference does not meet all of your needs and you have additional questions or concerns, please email your child’s teacher to set up a time. Times available include Thursday, April 20th from 1:00-3:00 and Friday, April 21st from 1:00-3:30 p.m.
Please remember that parent input forms will be available in May to parents eliciting feedback about your child’s learning needs for the 2017-2018 school year.
We look forward to this conference as being a special celebration of your child’s growth as a learner and a leader throughout this school year!